Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year, Same Crap

I drove home in a snowstorm on New Years Eve. Some of my guests had already arrived. I had just enough time to shovel before I had to go pick up the chinese food. After I ate, I had to drive my son to his friends house for a sleepover. I came home, made a drink, watched the beginning of a couple of movies (Hamlet 2, Tin Man), then a couple of Three Stooges episodes before Dick Clark dropped the ball. Happy 2009. New Year's morning was not as restfull as I would have liked. More shoveling, pick up my son from his sleepover party, drive into Boston with my older son to pick up his bedroom set from his apartment and bring it home to Stoneham, watched some television, ate dinner, drove my older son and his girlfrined to the train station so they could go back into Boston, came home, went on the computer and now going to bed. Stop the world, I want to get off.

No comments: