Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Baron Von Bloggenstein

I submitted an article today to Barstool Sports, a newspaper/web site that publishes a strange mix of categories, but I thought my stuff could fit into its format. The web site said they are not taking new submissions for stories but I found an email address from when they were taking submissions, so I sent my article anyway. Instead of a positive response, I got a return to sender email bounce-back. I've asked some people at work to bring in a hard copy of the newspaper so I can find another email address to send my stuff to, hopefully with better results.

Joe borrowed my car to take Jess back to Connecticut. He'll be back Thursday. I know he's careful with the car but the old anxiety still kicks in every once in a while. I'll feel better when he's home safe.

Thursday I'm having dinner with Paul who I haven't seen for a few months. We always have a good time catching up on old times.

Now that I've found time to blog here every night, I need to find a way to incorporate art into my daily routine.

No comments: