Saturday, January 26, 2008

Biggest Loser

The Herald health club has organized The Biggest Loser competition at the company gym. I have entered even though I don't anticipate winning the contest. I'm paying my $5.00 a week to keep myself aware of exactly what I'm eating. So far so good, I've lost five pounds. My eating habits only needed minor fine tuning so eating healthier isn't difficult for me (easy for me to say as I sit here drinking a Cosmopolitan and chomping on Pepperidge Farm Goldfish). I'll let you know how I do this week when I am weighed in on Thursday. Last week I was in third place. Not bad.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know you man, Your the guy that eats all the donuts and cake every one brings in man. You better work out more and pay every one $100.00

Anonymous said...

Hey, you haven't won yet ---what's up with that? You might want to cut out the goldfish and cosmopolitians.

Anonymous said...

You can do it!
You're the biggest loser I know!

Anonymous said...

I Love you, Randi